"Property vs Shares" Seminar - Is it for me..?
Mike Sheridan has been speaking publicly on investment matters since 1994.
No product of any form is promoted or sold at his seminars.
His presentations focus on education and information allowing attendees the opportunity to freshen their view on investment philosophy, strategy and markets.
You will find Mike has the ability to explain extremely complex matters in a simplified matter.
He is systematic and takes a top down approach helping you to compartmentalise your financial position in a way that makes sense.
The Seminar covers topics including:
- The Share Market – How to stay steps ahead.
- The Property Market – How to determine what you should buy, where and why.
- Currency and Interest Rate Matters – How they affect you and what to do.
- Superannuation and Self Managed Super Funds – What is the best move for you and why.
- How to "Develop Strategy" – How to create a systematic approach to investing and structuring your financial affairs.
- How to take control of your affairs – How do I ‘Compartmentalise’ everything?
- How to do much more with what you already have – Are you utilising your full investment potential.
- Understanding "Debt" – Mike will confront debt fears and help you understand borrowing in a way that helps you feel in control.
Mike will show you how to remain ahead of what is happening in the markets to help give you control of all of your financial affairs. Mike has no vested interests or ties to any particular financial product.
The Seminar will take approximately 2 hours and will change the way you look at your Investment Affairs.
“We invite you to attend this free seminar, to hear from this inspiring, thoughtful, ethical and insightful visionary – who will very possibly change for the long term the way you look at creating wealth”. Mark Lillicrap, Partner O’Reilly Lillicrap Solicitors
Wednesday 15th February 2017 - Carindale 6:30pm doors open (contact Brooke on 3862 2399 or 0499 997 280 to reserve a seat)
Wednesday 22nd February 2017 - Cleveland 6:30pm doors open (contact Brooke on 3862 2399 or 0499 997 280 to reserve a seat)
Wednesday 1st March 2017 - Springwood 6:30pm doors open (contact Brooke on 3862 2399 or 0499 997 280 to reserve a seat)
Wednesday 22nd March 2017 - Kallangur 6:30pm doors open (contact Brooke on 3862 2399 or 0499 997 280 to reserve a seat)
Proudly Presented By O'Reilly Lillicrap Solicitors
|Speaker:||Mike Sheridan MBA, CFP, DFP, DFM, Dip FMBM, FFin, FAIM, SMSF (Specialist)|
Contact us to make a booking or to find out when we are running a seminar in your area on 3862 2399 or 0499 997 280.
Mike Sheridan is a visionary who has spent most of his life trying to help people change their lives for the better. He is not hard sell, says it how it is and believes we all have a right to dictate our own destiny. In saying this, he also believes we all have a right to know the truth about our options allowing us to move forward in a compartmentalised and systemised way. His seminars help change the way people look at their existing financial position, as well as show direction for investors in all markets. We are sure you will enjoy the experience and the night out.
This is purely an information seminar. No investment products of any form will be promoted at this event.